Currently enrolling for the 2018-19 school year!
Process for applying to Tappahannock Junior Academy
- Visit the school and meet with the principal
- Fill out registration form
- Registration Check List
- Pay the registration fee
- Sign TJA's financial contract
- Sign transcript request form
- Fill out Heath Record Form
- TJA Handbook
- Apply for Virginia Tax Credit Scholarship - (if you qualify)
- More information about the Virginia Tax Credit Scholarship from the Potomac Education Foundation
- Copy of each child's birth certificate
- Immunization records
PFE (Partnering For Eternity)
Tappahannock Junior Academy, in partnership with Southern Adventist University’s PFE grant program, has the opportunity to offer unique tuition assistance to our students. Through this service-oriented scholarship program, our participating students are paired with elderly adults in our community in a mutually-beneficial way.
Students in the PFE program, along with their parents, bring joy to the lives of senior citizens through fun activities such as visiting, reading, and playing games. When appropriate, they may also provide light housework. As the young people build generational bridges and learn the value of service, they also benefit from the wisdom and mentorship of the older adults. In the process, their time together helps finance the student’s Christian education.
If you would like more information, please contact: Kim Petersen
Tappahannock Junior Academy.